2.18.2006

MISC: Hunting for Cheney's Greatest "Hits"

Letterman's Top Ten Dick Cheney Excuses
  • Heart palpitation caused trigger finger to spasm
  • Wanted to get the Iraq mess off the front page
  • Not enough Jim Beam
  • Trying to stop the spread of bird flu
  • I love to shoot people
  • Guy was making cracks about my lesbian daughter
  • I thought the guy was trying to go 'gay cowboy' on me
  • Excuse? I hit him, didn't I?
  • Until Democrats approve medicare reform, we have to make some tough choices for the elderly
  • Made a bet with Gretzky's wife

You can understand why this lawyer fellow let his guard down, because if you're out hunting with a politician, you think, 'If I'm going to get it, it's going to be in the back.' -CraigFerguson

He is a lawyer and he got shot in the face. But he's a lawyer, he can use his other face. He'll be all right. -CraigFerguson

Category: C++ Quant > Random Walk > Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment